Entrepreneurship & collaboration for health
= THE EVENT IS FULLY BOOKED =
Do you have a passion for health innovations? Are you curious about how tech for health drives impact for change?
Welcome to a life science event with inspiration, thought-provoking presentations, future trends and pioneering ideas. This year, Park Annual is back in real life at Medicinareberget in Gothenburg with mingle before, during and after the programme on stage.
Among many others you will get inspired by:
- Angela Spang,Founder and Owner June Medical Global, awarded Queen's Award for Innovation 2021
- Jenni Nordborg,National Coordinator and Director of the Office for Life Sciences at the Government Offices of Sweden
- Carl Bennet, principal owner of listed companies Getinge, Arjo, Lifco and Elanders
- Edvard Abel, Centre Director, Sahlgrenska Comprehensive Cancer Centre, Medical Director, Clinical Trial Unit, Dep of Oncology, Sahlgrenska University Hospital
- Carsten Kjær Joensen, Office manager at the Ministry of Business - life science, Denmark
- Ketil Wiederberg, General Manager, Oslo Cancer Cluster, Norway
- Helena Lundberg Nilsson, Regional Development Director, Region Västra Götaland
- Maria Fuxborg, Head of Communications & Public Relations at CEVT
and rising stars in the tech for health arena, such as Konvoj, Detectivio, Parkinson Smartwatch, Medfield Diagnostics and Walkbeat.
Moderator: Lena Holmberg, Learning strategist, Viable Cities.
The Arvid Carlsson Award by Sahlgrenska Science Park will be awarded to an entrepreneur who drives development forward for human health and wellbeing. This is the 6th consecutive year we award a prize in the name of the Nobel Prize laureate Arvid Carlsson, a true entrepreneur, active in Sahlgrenska Science Park’s community for many years.
Excited to meet you all. Welcome!