09.30 Registration and mingle
10.00 Current market statistics and prices
- Welcome to Svebio Fuel Market Day
Gustav Melin, Svebio
- Statistics and traded volumes at Baltpool Exchange, Baltic bioenergy development.
Andrius Smaliukas, Baltpool
- Swedish and international bio-oil and wood chip markets – market update and future outlook
Mattias Bisaillon, Profu
11.05 Market development and what large players ask for!
- Sustainability requirements – our licenses to operate
Lisbeth Lyck Sevel, Ørsted
- Current situation on Polish biomass market
Rafał Gruszczyński, Polish Economic Chamber of the Wood Industry
- Production plans and market development aspects from the worlds largest pellet producer
Justin Tait, Enviva
13.10 More forest biomass!
- messuers how to increase wood chip production and supply
- Perspectives from a forest owners company, sourcing new sustainable biomass volumes
Fredrik Munter, Mellanskog
- Small diameter bioenergy thinning – A quick way to large supply volumes
Dan Bergström, SLU - Online
- Panel discussion on sourcing and volumes for the future
14.30 Coffee & Tea break
15.00 Recent policy development and certifying sustainable biomass
- Demonstrate your compliance with RED II requirements with SURE, cetificat system applicable in all EU member states
Thomas Siegmund, SURE
- Update on the current EU policy fit for 55 and RED III progress. How does war impact EU bioenergy policy?
Irene Di Padua, Bioenergy Europe - Online
16.30 End of conference
Dinner cruise with Strömma Kanalbolag, an ideal networking opportunity on Stockholm waters.
Please note that the programme is subject to change.