Policy development is one of the keys for future, sustainable mobility to develop successfully. Without innovation in this area there is a risk that great progress will be put on halt or never reach the market. During this workshop, projects and a list of policy-related challenges will be presented. Through a hands-on approach we will discuss what challenges are most vital, what parts might be missing and how we tackle these challenges together.
Thus you will get the opportunity to:
- Co-create new project ideas
- Network with other stakeholders with similar interests
- Feed in your ideas to coming calls for strategic and open calls for Drive Sweden projects
Introduction, possibilities and results
New digital mobility solutions are pushing all kinds of legal systems to change, adapt, clarify and make new definitions. Drive Sweden aims to be the platform for actors to cooperate within for the development of full understanding of driving forces and requirements, and to develop knowledge that can serve as basis for policies and regulations for new cooperative, connected and automated mobility solutions for goods and people in practical use. Sofia Granath, WirelessCar and Kent Eric Lång, RISE will present the scope and possibilities to act and collaborate within Drive Sweden.
Two projects will report achieved results, way of working and next steps:
- PLATT – Presenter Björn Enqvist, Combitech
- DS Policy Lab – Presenter Kristina Anderssson, RISE
In the second part of the meeting we want you and your organisation to influence what topics and actual work areas to give priority. We will form round tables to discuss and develop proposals.
Example of topics that can be addressed during the workshop;
- Data sharing - privacy, security, insurance & responsibility
- AD-testing approvals - Procedure for testing self-driving vehicles in specific design domains
- AD-test driving - equal rights for all actors
13:30 - 14:15 Introduction and project presentations
14:15 - 16:00 Workshop including Coffee
16:00 - 16:30 Summary