The European University Alliance for Global Health (EUGLOH)
EUGLOH is a strategic partnership between the Université Paris-Saclay (UPSaclay), Lund University (LU), Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München (LMU), Universidade do Porto (UPorto) and the University of Szeged (USZ) in the context of the European Commission’s European Universities Initiative. Within the EUGLOH network, a balanced interfaculty consortium of researchers and students will develop interdisciplinary activities particularly in education and training related to Global Health. Combining expertise and scientific infrastructure in fields such as biomedicine, the life sciences and social sciences, our inter-campus project will tackle a variety of challenges related to well-being and public health.
EUGLOH’s visions and objectives are:
- Training the future generations of European innovators, practitioners, experts, and leaders serving all sectors of the society, ready to face interdisciplinary societal challenges related to Global Health.
- Becoming a world-class higher education alliance focused on Global Health and well-being challenges.
- Promoting European values, such as solidarity, equality of opportunities, inclusiveness, respect for human rights and full access to welfare.
- Setting the foundation of a common European health area.
- Building a European campus with a high level of integration sustained by joint procedures and structures.
- Boosting attractiveness and competitiveness of European higher education, research, and innovation.