Innovations within digitalization and automation have the potential to develop our transport systems and by that solve many of our complex societal problems. However, without viable business models the transition to future transport systems that are sustainable will be difficult. Industrial partners (large organizations and SMEs), government agencies, and academia need to collaborate to solve strategic challenges in the area of business models. The meeting will give you insights in the goals connected to the area and a possibility to influence what challenges we need to focus on ahead.
You will also get the opportunity to:
- Co-create new project ideas
- Network with other stakeholders with similar interests
- Feed in your ideas to coming calls for strategic and open calls for Drive Sweden projects
Examples from the agenda:
- Status and results from ongoing projects
- Inspirational speech on a current topic
- Workshop – together we work on given challenges, pick the ones we want to tackle, discuss the best solutions and agree on the best way going forward. Should the result become a new project?
- New project ideas
- The plan for the future
09:30 - 10:15 Introduction and project presentations
10:15 - 12:00 Group discussions including Coffee
12:00 - 12:30 Summary