MobilityXlab Cordially Invites You
September 17, 1.00-2.00 pm CET
MobilityXlab's next application period is now open in the search for the world's best startups,
where a select few, in the end, will get a chance to collaborate and co-create with six of the
world's leading global companies within the transportation, automotive, and connectivity industries.
Five minutes per partner presenting why the area is of interest and what they are looking for in Smart Transport Systems.
Five minutes questions per partner
1.00 pm - Intro MobilityXlab
1.05-1.45 pm - Presentation by CEVT, Volvo Cars, Volvo Group, and Veoneer
Tobias Aderum, Director Innovation - Veoneer
Mats Bengtsson, Director External Partnership Strategy - Volvo Cars
Ulf Wennerlöf, Software Designer - ERICSSON
Olga Bulankin - Volvo Group, Services Strategy & Portfolio Director at Volvo Trucks
Lennart Krook, Head of Strategy & Business Development - CEVT
1.45 pm - Q&A
2.00 pm - END
SMART TRANSPORT SYSTEMS: To meet increasing transportation demands while reaching sustainability goals is a challenge indeed. Future mobility systems will have to move more people and goods with less energy consumption and pollution.
Examples of what this will require, include:
- Demand-responsive transit solutions, flexible and convenient enough to outcompete the private car
- Route optimization that maximizes vehicle efficiency
- Smart vehicle allocation to optimize fleet utilization
- Ways of combining transport of people and goods
- Multi-modal transport systems consisting of a chain of different kinds of vehicles and vessels
SOLUTIONS: We are looking for innovative system solutions in this area that go beyond simple ride-sharing apps.