Welcome to an engaging webinar with insights, results, discussions and a closer look at the findings within Drive Sweden project CeViss.
We will dive into ongoing projects, listen to a dialogue between the industry and public sector about the way forward for our digital infrastructure for mobility. We will also hear results from the Drive Sweden project CeViss and how sensor data can contribute to a better picture of the current traffic situation.
- Welcome, Josephine Darlington, Drive Sweden
- Dialogue between the public and private sector on the future development of digital infrastructure for the transport system, Hamid Zarghampour, The Swedish Transport Administration & Stefan Myhrberg, Ericsson
- Results from a pre-study on prerequisites for a quick and effective implementation of digital infrastructure for the transportation system, Lei Chen, RISE
- Long-term national infrastructure plan – IT and communication infrastructure, Hamid Zarghampour, The Swedish Transport Administration
- Panel: What will happen with the physical infrastructure as the transport system is increasingly digitalized?, Panelists: Erik Bergqvist, VOI, Line Rondestvedt De Verdier, Region Västra Götaland and Pernilla Sustovic, Volvo Connected Solutions
- CeViss - how sensor data can contribute to a better picture of the current traffic situation, Kristian Jaldemark, Carmenta
- The Connected Automated Truck (CAT) project nomination to CIO Awards: Digital Project of The Year
- The digital infrastucture behind the new Mobility as a Service project LIMA, Håkan Göranson, Smart Resenär
- Get involved! How to form and apply for projects within Drive Sweden
End of meeting 12.00
During the whole event we will work with engaging our audience. This by asking for short written input and reflections on the topics presented through Menti.
A link to the online meeting will be sent out to participants closer to the event.