Drive Sweden Forum and Annual Meeting
On the 28th of January we welcome you all to another dynamic and digital Drive Sweden Forum. You will get news, results and outlooks, this time under the theme "From innovation to implementation".
A few noteworthy speakers are:
- Malin Cederfeldt Östberg, State Secretary to the Minister for Infrastructure, Tomas Eneroth
- Darja Isaksson, Director General, Vinnova
- Gong Weije, Vice President of CICV, Secretary General of CAICV
- T. Russell Shields, CEO of RoadDB and world-renowned serial entrepreneur
Drive Sweden's Annual General Meeting will be held during the afternoon.
9.00 - 11.00
Presentations and discussions around the role of innovation from different perspectives.
- Welcome and news from Drive Sweden – Jan Hellåker and Sofie Vennersten, Drive Sweden
- Introduction from Darja Isaksson, Director General, Vinnova
- Innovating in crises – discussion with Martin Wahlgren, CONSAT, Klara Bergkvist, GoMore and Tobias Forngren, Freelway
- SME-driven innovation – Simonas Kuksas, Fairtiq, Karin Ebbinghaus, Elonroad, Hampus Ahlqvist, Tensoreye
- Results from Drive Sweden projects pushing innovation, among others 5G RIDE, TBC and Automated Vehicle Traffic Control Tower 2, Elisa Bin, Integrated Transport Research Lab, KTH
- AI as enabler for more efficient, safe and sustainable mobility – Amritpal Singh, Viscando and Sofia Löfstrand, Drive Sweden
11.20 - 12.30
Presentations and discussions around how to stimulate innovation into real implementation.
- Speech by Malin Cederfelt Östberg, State Secretary to the Minister for Infrastructure, Tomas Eneroth
- Adaptation of policies for implementing future mobility solutions – discussion with Susanne Stenberg, RISE and Drive Sweden Policy Lab, Pernilla Bremer, Swedish Transport Agency, Malin Fijen Pacsay, Region Stockholm and Mikael Ivari, Gothenburg Urban Transport Administration
- Results from Drive Sweden projects on user involvement – Welcome on board: Alexander Seward, Veridict; DELTA: Sara Nozkowa, Kista Science City; Tunnll: Kirill Blazhko
12.30 - 13.30
Lunch and exhibition
13.30 - 14.30
The role of the cities in the future mobility system and international outlooks.
- What is needed from the digital infrastructure and the cities? Discussion with among others: Sandra Viktor, City of Linköping and Åsa Minoz, ViableCities
- The Chinese Automated Vehicle Roadmap – Gong Weije, Vice President of CICV (China Intelligent & Connected Vehicles Institute Co. Ltd), Secretary General of CAICV (China Alliance for Intelligent & Connected Vehicles)
- Highly Automated Driving for Consumer Vehicles – T. Russell Shields, CEO of RoadDB and world-renowned serial entrepreneur
- Information about open calls and strategic projects within Drive Sweden
14.30 - 15.00
Drive Sweden Annual General Meeting (in Swedish)