Drive Sweden Forum and Annual meeting
On February 6 we welcome you to Chalmers University of Technology in Gothenburg, where the next Drive Sweden Forum will be held along with our Annual meeting. Do not miss a day full of new insights within the area of transport & mobility!
As usual, you will be able to network with both Swedish and international actors and learn about and discuss the latest progress connected to future mobility solutions.
There will be discussions and insights connected to our thematic areas Society Planning, Public Engagement, Business Models, Policy Development and Digital Infrastructure and at the end of the day, there will be a premiere of ”Life on Wheels, a new documentary film that tells the story of the car-based culture, on the verge of a revolution.
The doors open – registration, coffee and sandwich
Opening speeches, news and Society planning
- Welcome from Chalmers – Anna Dubois, First Vice President and Deputy CEO, Chalmers
- Introduction and updates from Drive Sweden – Jan Hellåker and Sofie Vennersten, Drive Sweden
- Speech by Mattias Landgren, State Secretary to the Minister for Infrastructure
- Some observations regarding the digital future of mobility and transportation – Per Olof Arnäs, Senior Lecturer, Chalmers
- Thematic area Society Planning – Suzanne Andersson, Development Strategist, City of Gothenburg
- Panel discussion around society planning and how technology development can help contribute to reaching societal goals, with among others Lars Backström, CEO Västtrafik and Peter Kisch, Head of Future by Lund, and Malin Andersson Head of Department Urban Transport Administration, Moderated by Olof Johansson, Program Director for digitalisation at Swedish Transport Administration
- Thematic area Business models – Mikael Rönnholm, CEVT
- Disruptive mobility and the way towards shared mobility – Bodil Eriksson, CEO M
- The LIMA project and the future of mobility hubs – Maria Gunnarsson, Gothenburg Parking and Sofia Löfstrand, Drive Sweden
Annual meeting for partners (lunch for non-partners)
Lunch for all and exhibition
Mission-oriented innovation - Filip Kjellgren, Vinnova
Digital infrastructure, Public engagement, Policy development, Drive Sweden International and international outlook
- Thematic area Digital infrastructure – Hamid Zarghampour Swedish Transport Administration and Stefan Myhrberg, Ericsson
- National ticketing system for all transit in Sweden – Gerhard Wennerström, CEO Samtrafiken
- The Connected automated truck and the future of control towers – Johan Holmqvist och Kristian Jaldemark, Carmenta
- Tematic area Public Engagement – Vaike Fors, Halmstad University
- RISE – Guidance to autonomous vehicles – mobility for persons with deafness, blindness and deaf-blindness – Jonas Andersson och Joshua Bronson
- Thematic area Policy Development – Kent Eric Lång, RISE
- NXT policy – Ulf Ceder, Scania
- Panel discussion with new Drive Sweden Partners – Patricia La Torre, Humanising Autonomy; Patrick Holm, Veho; Maria Backlund, Bil Sweden; Tom Dahlström, Atlatec
- Drive Sweden International; Singapore collaboration – Olle Isaksson, Ericsson
- International outlook; Implications of global mega trends on the automotive industry in Europe, US and China – Martin Jönsson, Business Sweden
Mingle with refreshments
Premiere of Life on Wheels - read more about the new documentary and this event, taking place from 16.00 here.
Don’t miss that on February 5 and 7, there will be thematic area meetings addressing Society Planning, Public Engagement, Policy Development and Business models. Read more about this here!
We look forward to seeing you!